Pamizard's Naruto RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the World of Naruto Rests in your hands

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App approval help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuta

Yuta

App approval help Empty
PostSubject: App approval help   App approval help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 pm

I don't want it to be like last time - where we approved even the biggest of noobs. This time, how about we read over their apps carefully, and make it fair for the other people.
For fair, I mean that we won't approve people if one group gets too full. So if we have an army of Akatsuki, we'll stop approving Akatsuki members. That goes the same for any other group - if we get too many Konoha members, we'll close that up. Also, for Sage I was thinking we could only approve three people - since it's hard to get that high, and those people have to be good RPers. So, they have to have at least a 5 or 3 paragraph long RP sample - and it can't be noobish at all.
This also goes for main characters. Last time, Naruto was approved and he blew up Kirigakure - not a good thing, mainly because he can't act IC like Naruto at all. We'll ask the characters also to show how well they RP their cannon in the RP sample, and if they suck, don't approve them. This also goes for Kages - if the Kage is good enough with RPing, we'll approve them. If they're a total power hungry noob... well you get the point.
This is mainly because I don't want this site to kill itself out again. Try to enforce the rules, and try to abide by them as well. Thanks (:
Back to top Go down

App approval help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pamizard's Naruto RPG World :: General Board :: Admin Disscussion-
Jump to: