Pamizard's Naruto RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the World of Naruto Rests in your hands

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pami

Pami

The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Empty
PostSubject: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Name: Pamela Uchiha
Alias: Pami
Blood Type: O
Former Rank: Chunin
Village: Leaf
Affiliations:Akatsuki
Elements: She has learned the elements of Water, Fire, and Lightening by training with her vampire master, who was also a wizard.
Kekke Genkai: Sharingan
Personality: She is very quick tempered, but is afraid of fighting, feels that she is weak and wont be able to defend herself. She likes video games and Pokemon. She also likes blood from animals. She dislikes being stared at and also hates it when people are mean to her. She has a habit of hissing at people who are being mean to her. She also has a way of pissing people off, but she avoids mere consequences.
Appearance: Vampire (like on my avatar)
Hair: Crimson Red
Eyes: Silver
Bio: (below)

Pami Uchiha was born form a Uchiha Father and a Mother from a different village. Her family fled the Uchiha clan after her mother had a vision about the Uchiha Clan being wiped out. Her parents died when she was only 13. She learned how to learn on her own and after a few months, she has obtained her special Psychic Sharingan. She was attacked by a vampire when she was 16 and was changed. A few months after she changed, she decided to leave her village after she attacked an Anbu. She fled Konoha and wondered for 4 years. Today, at age 21, she joined the akatuski. She loves to feast on animal blood instead of human blood.Before she joined the akatsuki, she was sent on a dangerous mission with the vampire ninjas and was sucessful at killing a serial ninja killer. Her goal in her life time is to become even stronger, perhaps becoming the most fearsome vampire ninja ever. She also hopes to make more friends, and not be glared at and treated like a monster from everyone in every village she visits.

Last edited by Pami on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pamizardrpg.rpg-board.net
Yuta Sayu

Yuta Sayu

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Not approved... a rank isn't what your place in the ninja world is. It's S, A, B, D, etc from your ninja skills with jutsus. Pokemon isn't in the anime, so you'll have to change that to base it on the anime. Example: you can get around pokeballs with summoning jutsus, summoning those pokemon. Have a little more information on your personality... likes, dislikes, habits, etc... The bio needs at least a paragraph in detail. You still need an appearance... you can tell us it in a paragraph form, or just a picture off of google or photobucket.
Back to top Go down
Pami

Pami

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:26 pm

oppsy my bad... fixed >.> i told u im horrible with this
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Take the immortal bit out of your post Pami, your not allowed immortality that's god mode.
Back to top Go down
Pami

Pami

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 pm

ok sorry sheesh i didnt know hello i dont know the whole rp thing v.v
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm not saying it to be mean just trying to help Pami
Back to top Go down
Pami

Pami

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm

no problem its out of the application. What else should i do? or is it ok now
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Just try making the personality a little longer and the bio part okey, then it's good 
Back to top Go down
Pami

Pami

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:44 pm

i ran out of ideas though >.>
Back to top Go down
Yuta Sayu

Yuta Sayu

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Approved
saso: I will train you pami >O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application   The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forum Admin Pami's Character Application
Page 1 of 1